Monday, May 4, 2009

I just had to take a deep breath! I needed a drink and a nice candle lit bath... I wanted to sink deeper and deeper into the bubbles and just forget everything... But then how could I? I mean there is still so much positive to think about. For one thing, I have now found out that I will be done with school by next summer! I mean I am so happy... It took me a little longer then I would have hoped because I took time off but I beat the odds... I went back and I finished! Well,.... almost. And then there is the move.. I can't wait... Not because I am unhappy here but I just want to start over... and a fresh beginning is just what the doctor ordered.

And then there is the puppy... Halo is well and I am so glad I got her.. I am still trying to catch my breath but for the most part there is not much room for second thoughts here. And for that and her I am grateful. I have decided to stop banking at BA so much because I don't like ppl being able to see what I do and where I go and I know they are looking... perhaps not often... but still.. once is too often for me and my taste!

O but then there is still so much going on with Whoa... And My head is spinning... I think when I move I will be able to take a good look at my everything and see where that leaves me...

0 comments: