Monday, May 18, 2009

Wow... what an update!

Sooo,... Things are moving but they are CRAZY!!! Let's start with Whoa and I... still going and these past few weeks have been a challenge.... ever since I got my puppy Halo I just have not felt so needy.... but it made me think about my life.... and what I deserve and what I am willing to put up with... I call this.. "the BIG evaluation" lol... We got into it after Mz Kay's Bday party and I was ready to QUIT... for real... I just couldn't see the light at the end of the tunnel anymore... I think he sensed that because he asked me to go to therapy with him... I was THROWN! I never heard of a guy WANTING that... but then I think he didn't expect me to be willing.. I made the plans though and this week Friday morning at 9 we have our first session! This should be good! Either way this goes, At least I will have some answers finally.... I told him to start thinking about how he feels about everything.... The funny thing is that now he is calling me just to tell me he loves me (which he was doing but not so much of before) and he is planning a trip for us at the end of this month! I have been begging him to go out of town with me and gave up when he stood me up the last time... so it will be nice if he actually mean s it this time.

As for the film... I have been doing so much for the production and finally got into it with one of the guys I work with because he thinks he knows everything.. He is older (like 45) and all he does is TALK about things... I see no action.. but that's not how I work. Less talk and more action. I want to see what you're about- not hear it! Any way the producers called me and apologized on his behalf for how he spoke to me. But I feel good cuz I put his ass in check and walked out! He needs to know I won't put up with it. I'm not here to stroke his ego! Anyway they told me to focus on my character so I'm happy! I have been running and getting in shape... I'm looking good and I have another week until I start my fight scenes so time to buckle down!

And I am going to do extra work on "burn notice" in a few weeks so I'm excited for that!

Halo has been driving me NUTS! I love her to death already but she is only 16 weeks barely and training her right now is hard... I'm working thru it with her though. She is getting better with time... So we shall see. I want to get her shaved tho because I feel bad when I take her out... she is so cute but she gets over heated quick down here.... Soon!

Hammer hit me up! He actually called to talk for a while... and we have ALWAYS talked for long periods... but always on IM or email... never really on the phone... He was never a phone guy but we are really good friends.. Anyway when he did call he just was so happy and wanted to chat and then said how great it was to talk and that next day he said he had a dream that we.... well,.... he said his dream was about how much fun we used to have and how we had done it all again... I was floored.... I don't know what to think about that. But I just wanted to put that out there. Thoughts...

0 comments: