Saturday, February 13, 2010

Jealous much?

CB and I have been chatting... Not that we shouldn't be but I stopped txting and calling a while ago and now it is CB who must reach out to me! And he is! Good convo- not letting it go on for too long... just long enough to stay light and fun. As well Boo and I have been talking and all is looking good for our date tomorrow. He seems as excited as me! lol- Crazy right! BUT- this morning Kbb decided to ask me when I am going to be his GIRL FRIEND! I had to find a way to dodge that bullet because while I have known him for a few months, I am just now starting this team thing out and I really need to explore things- For myself. This time I am not thinking about a guy and what he wants and when he is ready and I am focused on me and what I need. I think this will help me weed out those who only want a play play thing... If they are willing to wait- they might be worth my time.

Kbb likes to act like I am SO important to him but at the end of the day I know he is looking out for himself. I went out the other night and txt him about some guy who was bothering me... He got really jealous which i didn't expect and he actually said to me... "If you were dancing with another guy I would be pissed".... yuh... Rediculous I think because I am grown and there is no ring on my finger PLUS- when he goes out I am SURE he dances with chicks.... so ya. But either way... I am refusing anything serious right now and just chillin- If he can handle that he has a place on my team.... If not- well,... he will have cut himself.

0 comments: